If you’re a naturally outgoing B2B sales talent, look here! We don’t know what to call the position, so you may get to pick your own title, but we do know we need you. We are a company of just under 20 people, and while we’ve been on the market for 10 years, we’re going through major strategic changes – including what we sell and how we sell it.
We have the expertise and the people to do all kinds of things for existing and potential customers but since our experts are busy helping existing customers, we don’t have enough time to reach out to potential ones. Here’s where you come in.
What we need from you is for you to be the person to open those doors for us and bring in new business. Go out, network, get meetings, and get people to talk to us. Preferably the right kind of people, with the right kind of business to suit our new strategy.
What we expect from you:
- Background of at least 3-5 years in B2B sales
- Experience from the IT business, and/or understanding of the industry
- Some technical understanding of coding and/or data analytics is a plus
- Education in business, management, sales or equivalent (e.g. BBA, MBA, M.Sc (KTM) – the official level matters less than your knowledge and skills)
- Proven track record of generating leads and new business
- Fluent Finnish and English, Swedish is a plus
What we offer:
- A team of talented service designers, data scientists and developers to sell and support you with closing deals
- Strategic marketing to support your sales efforts
- The possibility to affect your own job description and responsibilities
- Colleagues with whom you get to try out new free-time activities on a monthly basis
- All the normal perks you would expect to find in an office (coffee, beer, phones, computers, basketballs), including a part-time office dog
- Negotiable salary-basis
- We don’t really care when or where you work, as long as you get things done and show up when needed. Of course, it’s nice to have company at the office every now and then too. And if you prefer a nine-to-five schedule, that’s cool too.
If this sounds like something for you, send your application and CV by 10.12.2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope you could start in January or February 2018, but the starting date is flexible.
We are a Helsinki-based IT consultancy, and we combine software development and service design with data science to make business easier and more efficient for our customers. We operate in various industries, and are always looking for new talent.
We focus on finding the right people who fit our team and our customers’ needs rather than just someone to fill an open position. We love people who get excited about silly little things in their work, and we support personal development within and outside of office hours. If you are looking for a team to offer both support with your work and slightly questionable jokes, we might just be the one.
For more information
Pekka Lehti, CEO
If you have any questions regarding the position, you may contact our CEO Pekka Lehti at email@example.com
or +358 45 123 6610.